● Quick Match is now restricted to the following room comments:
'Everyone welcome!' 'Let's chill' 'One and done' 'Friend me!'
※ Use Custom Match to find a game if no Quick Matches are available.
● A Block List function has been added.
Rooms will not be displayed in search if you have blocked the host.
Blocked players cannot join rooms you host.
＜To add to the block list＞
・ From profile in room.
・ From XMB™ 'Recent Players' menu.
※ 'Recent Players' can be accessed by pressing the PS button and choosing 'Friends'.
※ Recent teammates are automatically added to the Recent Players list.
● Simple Chat is now usable after the mission ends but before results are displayed.
● The host's name is now marked when in a room.
● Player data can be backed up.
A function has been added to back up player data to the server.
Data can be restored from this backup if damaged.
＜To back up＞
Data will be backed up automatically when returning to the title screen.
※ Server stores the newest player data.
Players have the option to restore data when creating a new file.
Data cannot be restored when a file exists.
A short delay exists after updating backup data before it is available for download.
※ A short delay exists after restoring data before it can be restored again.
※ Data cannot be restored immediately after another restoration.
※ Paid energy which has been used will not be restored.
※ Limited parts which have been used will not be restored.
※ The backup function is not guaranteed.
Restoration may not be possible in some cases.
● Points earned for base destruction have been adjusted.
Points will be distributed among the successful team based on the number of players.
※ The player who destroyed the base will receive a bonus.
※ The total number of points earned has not been adjusted.
● Common (0-star) drops are now less common, and 1- and 2-star rare drops are slightly more common.
● The color of chat text has been adjusted.
● In the case of a draw, both teams now receive rewards identical to a losing team's.